Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. SOS aluminum wing

just picked up a Southern Outlaw Shop wing, anyone have one and how do u like it, or think about it.
    Last edited by 87331ysi; 03-24-2007 at 11:29 AM.

2. looks good, I am thinking about doing one but I am going to wait till I get the chute done to decide
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

3. You have to get the wing before the chute so they know how long to make the mount
    Eric

4. Quote Originally Posted by RdRunnr View Post
    You have to get the wing before the chute so they know how long to make the mount

I knew that
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

5. heres another pic from his site on a coupe

6. I want to do one but my wife hates those fucking things, and she will shoot me a look every time she gets in the car if I put one on...

"Mmmmm... spaghetti..."

'91 AOD GT convertible "QTRPNDR"
    As seen in 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords
    9.77 @ 141.9 w/ 1.53 60' on MT ET Street Radials

7. I ordered one last week from him along with the rear braces and rad suport cover, should be here any day Ill post pics as soon as I get it

8. I have the same wing on my 96. Spence had to modify it to get it to fit right but he did a great job. I am not a fan of the raw aluminum look so I had mine painted to match the body.

I click 3 times

9. sorry i'm late with getting pics of the SOS wing on the car, i'v had it on since last summer, well better late then never.

Last edited by 87331ysi; 03-17-2008 at 08:28 PM.

10. Looks good, I never posted mine either.....