My 1990 GT has a swapped 4r70W automatic out of a 1998 v6 mustang. I am looking for the stock dipstick tube for the 4r70w but cannot find anything online for 1998. My trans did not come with the tube.

I have found the below part number for the 1999-04 tube and was wondering if they are the same or if this one will work. Any help is appreciated!

Ford Transmission Dipstick Tube V6/GT 1999-2004
XR3Z 7A228-BA