Iím now selling popular parts along with misc. and hard tofind stuff. This page has the basic overhaul kits that Iíve used in my videos.Understand Iím just starting out so always email first to be sure the parts arein stock. Itís best to study the video and/or shop manual related to whatyouíre working on, do a complete tear down and inspection before buying anyparts. Often, other worn items may need to be replaced, some of which I carryand can be added to your package. If the rebuild needs a new filter and one-wayroller/spring set for example, email me with type of car or truck, 4x4 etc. soI can put together the correct pieces for your project. I can give you a listof commonly replaced and recommend parts, prices and availability. Shipping isincluded (USA 48 states only) with these kits. Shipping to other locations willrequire extra charges, email for details. Some smaller parts may be addedwithout shipping charge if purchased with an overhaul kit. Remember to contactme with details of your project so I can help you.
badshoe@comcast.net
www.badshoeoductions.com