For a short time, Iím offering a Free DVD or download titlewith the purchase of my new clutch spring compressor tool. To take advantage ofthis offer, just purchase the tool and let me know which single free DVD ordownload title you would like and I will send that as a part of the package.
I produced this clutch spring compressor tool a few years tobe used on most Ford rear axle drive automotive transmissions namely, C4/C5,C6, FMX, AOD, 4R70W and others like the Powerglide. Itís a simple design andadjustable to allow for multiple clutch sizes and ease of use. The centerthreaded rod is removable so it can be placed in a press, then used on drumswith no center hole like the 4R70W forward clutch. The three long pusher studsmake it a breeze in remove the snap rings. The backup plate is slotted forquick placement and center pull rod is longer than found on other brands toaccommodate to hollow input shaft of the AOD forward clutch drum. This tool anda number of others Iíve made and use in many of my instructional video cansometimes be made from scrap parts but if you want to start overhauling atranny without bother making tools, this item is for you. Please check toolavailability before ordering. The price is $59.95 US sales only with freePriority Shipping.
www.badshoeproductions.com